Here at 1st Class Medical, we have been watching the progression of SeQual's newest portable oxygen concentrator, the Equinox. For those of you who do not know about the SeQual Equinox, it is estimated to weigh 14 pounds; making it the smallest continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator offering up to 3 LPM. The other portable concentrators that provide up to 3 LPM weigh between 18 and 20 pounds.
The SeQual Equniox also has the ability to run on pulse flow. It will provide pulse flow settings 1-6 with three additional settings higher than 6. SeQual also implemented a two battery system giving patients the option to sacrifice weight for battery life and vice versa. While SeQual has been releasing new information on the Equinox piece by piece, we are excited to announce that, as of two days ago the SeQual Equinox has gained FAA approval. We are still waiting on a hard release date for the Equinox, but as soon as we find out we will let you know! Take a look at the features we know the Equinox will have!
- FAA APPROVED!
- Continuous flow and pulse flow modes
- Continuous flow: 1-3 LPM
- Pulse flow: 1-6 with 3 additional settings higher than 6
- Approximately 14 pounds
- 2 battery types
- Works on all settings when plugged into the DC power supply
- Charges on pulse flow settings 1-4 and continuous flow settings 0.5-2.0 LPM when plugged into the DC power supply
- Audible alarms in 8 different languages (can be muted)