Request Tech Support
Our Tech Support Process:
- Discuss the Issue Over the Phone with One of Our Factory Trained Technicians
- Receive and Apply Possible Error Fixes with the Assistance of Our Technicians
- If the Unit is Still Malfunctioning, We Will have You Send in the Unit for Further Inspection
- Our Customer Service Department will Call You to Discuss Repairs and Cost (If Out of Warranty)
- Repair Times Range from 1-2 Weeks in Our Repair Center; Compared to Our Competitor's Repair Time of 4-6 Weeks
- We are the ONLY Authorized Online Retailer to have its Own Repair Facility
- Repaired Unit will be Shipped Directly Back to You
1st Class Medical has a staff of factory trained technicians that are standing ready to answer any questions you may have about your oxygen concentrator. To better service you we have a manufacturer approved Repair Center on location. Which means the estimated repair time of 4-6 weeks at other companies, is reduced to 1-2 weeks. We are the ONLY authorized online retailer that has our own repair facility, and repairs our own units.
FREE Lifetime Tech Support
Any oxygen machine purchased from us comes with a lifetime of free telephone tech support. We have an information section for each concentrator where you can find videos and diagrams that help with frequently asked questions. If you don't find the help you need there, feel free to call us at 1-800-269-0722 and ask to speak to a support technician. You can also email us at email@example.com.
We also carry a full line of accessories for the concentrators that we sell. Our techs can advise you about any preventative maintenance so that your concentrator will stay in good working order.
We Loan Oxygen Concentrators
If your concentrator does develop a problem you can send it directly to us. We have loaners for most units that you can use while yours is being serviced and you can rest assured that the issue will be addressed quickly and your concentrator will be returned to you in a timely manner.