Why Buy From 1st Class Medical?
We know that you have a lot of other companies to choose from on the web that sell portable oxygen concentrators. Here at 1st Class Medical we work hard everyday to make sure that we are your first choice.
We are no fly by night company. We are registered with the BBB with an A+ Rating. As the leading distributor of portable and stationary oxygen concentrators in the US, we pride ourselves on our customer service and strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
Our mission is to continue to be the leading E-commerce Retailer for portable and stationary oxygen concentrators. We set the standard for excellence in the industry by consistently offering unsurpassed quality, and value to our customers.
As a family owned business we like to think of our patients and customers as part of our big 1st Class Medical family. We are here for you from before you make a purchase and we don’t leave you behind once your purchase is complete.
Why Buy From Us?
We know buying a big-ticket item online can be intimidating and scary. Just know when you deal with us, you are getting the best in the industry. Here is a list of benefits you get to experience when purchasing from 1st Class Medical:
- We have over 35 years of experience in the oxygen industry to ensure your needs are taken care of
- Two warehouses located in Englewood, CO and Lake City, FL to cut down on shipping time without sacrificing our quality of service
- A full repair facility with certified technicians to cut down on repair times, if you need it
- A team of certified technicians to assist you with any question, concern, or issue with your concentrator
- A dedicated customer service team to resolve any problems you may have
What You Get When You Purchase From 1st Class Medical
As the largest distributor of stationary and portable oxygen concentrators we know how important it is to take care of our customers after the purchase. This is why we have multiple programs in place to help you with anything and everything related to your oxygen concentrator.
We are the only online retailer with a full repair facility. Have peace of mind knowing that if your concentrator ever needs to be repaired we have our own facility that is significantly faster than the manufacturer's repair facilities. All of our technicians are certified by each manufacturer to work on your concentrator.
We are also one of the only online retailers with Buy Back and Trade-In programs to help you save money on the purchase of a concentrator or sell equipment you no longer use or need. Our Buy Back program is pretty straight forward. We will buy used portable oxygen concentrators back from you so you can get paid for equipment you no longer need or use. Our trade-in program helps you save money on a new piece of equipment and allows you to upgrade to a newer model or get a concentrator that better suits your needs.
When you purchase from us you get:
- Free lifetime technical support
- Access to one of the quickest repair facilities in the nation
- A team of certified technicians to assist you with anything you may need from help setting your concentrator up to troubleshooting an issue
- We have a Buy Back Program so you can get paid for oxygen concentrators you don't use or no longer need
- We have a Trade-In Program so you can trade your concentrator in to upgrade to a newer model or a unit that better suits your needs