Ever since O2-Concepts released the Oxlife Independence portable oxygen concentrator it has become one of the most popular continuous flow portable oxygen machines on the market. The versatile concentrator is FAA approved and offers both continuous and pulse flow modes. In the past, the Oxlife Independence came with a 3 year limited warranty. O2-Concepts has announced, effective immediately, all brand new Oxlife Independence portable oxygen concentrators will come with a 5 year warranty! This warranty extension is for new purchases only. O2-Concepts is not extending the warranty on concentrators purchased prior to their announcement.
Oxlife Independence Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty Information
- New Units: 5 year warranty on the Oxlife Independence concentrator.
- Standard Accessories (battery, AC power supply, DC Power supply, and accessory bag): 1 year warranty on all standard accessories
- Optional Accessories (don't come with standard Oxlife package): 90 day warranty on optional accessories
Oxlife Independence Warranty Exclusions
- Normal Wear and Tear: Periodic maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts due to normal operation are excluded from coverage
- Batteries: Only batteries that fall below 80% of their rated capacity, when fully charged, are covered by this limited warranty
- Abuse and Misuse Defects or damages that are a result of the following are excluded from coverage-
- Improper operation, improper storage, abuse, or neglect, such as exposure to smoke or physical damage
- Ingress of liquids, sand, dirt, food, or insects/animals
- Exposure to extreme heat and/or humidity
- Use of the product or accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the product and accessories to abnormal usage or conditions
- Lack of user or provider required preventative maintenance
- Other acts which are not the fault of O2-Concepts
- Use of non O2-Concepts Authorized Products or Accessories: Defects and damages resulting from the use of non O2 Concepts branded or authorized products or accessories are excluded from coverage.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification: Defects and damages resulting from service, testing, installation, or modification in any way by someone other than O2-Concepts are excluded from coverage
- Altered Products: Products or accessories with the following are excluded from coverage-
- Serial number lable that has been removed, altered, or destroyed
- Tamper evident seals that are broken
- Mismatched PCB serial numbers or revision combinations
- Non-conforming or non O2-Concepts parts.