With the standard package, the AirSep FreeStyle and AirSep FreeStyle 5 portable oxygen concentrators come with a custom carrying case designed specifically for the unit. With the custom design, these carrying cases provide you with a durable and lightweight layer of protection from everyday use all while ensuring these units don't overheat. However, AirSep felt some changes needed to be made to the carrying cases and has redesigned their carrying cases for added conveniences to you, the patient.
These soft-sided FreeStyle Carrying Cases allow oxygen patients to easily and comfortable stay mobile. There are 3 options for carrying the new cases; with the handle strap, shoulder strap, or the backpack harness allowing you to customize your experience to what works best for you. The new robust bags have built in pockets to carry the new AirSep External Power Cartridge to extend the battery life of your FreeStyle portable oxygen concentrator. Below is a list of all of the features and improvements on the FreeStyle Carrying Cases.
AirSep FreeStyle and FreeStyle 5 Carrying Case Features and Improvements:
- New robust material and construction for increased durability
- Allows for attachment of backpack harness
- New side pocket designed specifically to hold the AirSep POC External Power Cartridge for longer battery life
- New Integrated Carry Handle gives added mobility options
- New zipper top cover is more reliable and protective than the previous flap design
- Allows for attachment of shoulder strap for carrying
- New additional pocket on the back of the case to hold accessories, personal items, or additional AirSep POC External Power Cartridges.
The new AirSep FreeStyle carrying cases are available now! To place an order for one, call 1-800-520-5726 and speak with a specialist today!