Additional Information on the Respironics Millennium M10
Reduce Nasal Dryness with the Easy Install Humidifier Bottle
A humidifier bottle attaches easily to the front of the machine for easy refilling. The humidifier guards against nasal membrane drying that can lead to painful dryness, cracking and nose bleeds to deliver more comfortable use.
Be Alerted When Oxygen Purity Drops
To help keep you safe and to ensure that you are receiving your prescribed flow of oxygen with medical grade purity, the Millennium M10's control panel is equipped with oxygen indicators. When there is a Green LED next to "Normal oxygen" the stationary concentrator is delivering medical grade oxygen, however if the oxygen purity is low there will be a yellow LED illuminated next to "Low Oxygen" on the control panel. However this could also be due to a blocked air inlet filter (cleaning instructions below) or the flow meter is completely closed. So make sure you assess all possible issues.
Additional Alarm Notifications:
- High System Pressure
- Low System Pressure
- Power Failure
- No Oxygen Flow
Requires Very Little Regular Maintenance
Cleaning requires energy and time that could be used on more important tasks or activities. Which is why the Respironics Millennium M10 requires very little regular maintenance besides cleaning/replacing the air inlet filter once a week and wiping down the outside of the unit.
Cleaning and Changing the Air Inlet Filter
- Step 1: Remove the Filter Cap on the Side of the Millennium M10
- Step 2: Remove the Air Inlet Filter from the Side Cabinet
- Step 3: Inspect the Filter for Holes, Tears or Anything Abnormal; Replace Filter if Damaged
- Step 4: Rinse the Air Filter in Warm Water and Mild Detergent, Rinse Thoroughly
- Step 5: Squeeze Out Excess Water and Allow to Air Dry. Ensure the Filter is 100% Dry Before Using Again
- Step 6: Reinsert the Air Inlet Filter into the Side Cabinet
- Step 7: Reinstall the Side Filter Cap
Cleaning the Respironics Millennium M10
Cleaning the outside of the Millennium M10 by wiping it down will not need to be done on a weekly basis, only when needed or if you see fit.
- Step 1: Unplug the Concentrator
- Step 2: Dampen a Cloth in Warm Water and Mild Detergent
- Step 3: Wipe Down the Entire Millennium M10; Allow to Dry
*Free shipping is only available to patients in the contiguous 48 United States
^A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product